For all new and incoming future students out there, here is a helpful guide on navigating HCCC's readily available technology.
2. Wifi Setup
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OSX 10.1 and up
3. Screencapping (PC and Mac)
4. How to work a Mac
On the browser, type in www.hccc.edu, and click on “Current Students MyHudson” on the right column under “Information For”. Enter your username and password. See below for details:
How to get into the MyHudson Portal:
1. Type in www.hccc.edu on your browser.
2. On the right hand side, click on "Current Students MyHudson".
3. Enter your username and password. Your username would be the first letter of your first name, your last name, and the last four numbers of your student ID. By default, your password would be your birthday. If you have changed your password, please use that.
John Smith 0123456: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birthday: January 1, 1990. Password = 010190
4. Click Log In and you will be directed to your MyHudson Portal (pictured below):