Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The College Libraries are now open to the HCCC community -
Beginning July 6, 2021, community members will be able to enter HCCC Library with a Library card from any Hudson County Library and a valid form of ID (state, driver's license, passport). Community members will be able to use approved computers for up to 30 minutes without printing privileges.
Students from New Jersey City University and Saint Peter's University are able to access HCCC Libraries facilities using their NJCU and SPU ID cards along with a valid form of ID. The same rules apply to community users unless the NJCU or SPU student is an alumni of HCCC. Please see our alumni page for HCCC alumni.
Books, Newspapers & Magazines
Community users are welcome to:
- Books, newspapers and magazines cannot be checked out .
- Due to high demand, all Reserves books are for current HCCC students and faculty use only.
All onsite events will resume Spring 2022. Online programming is currently ongoing. Please see our events calendar below.
Computers / Wifi / Charging
- 3 computers in Gabert Library and 2 in North Hudson are for community users checking email and basic Internet usage.
- No printing capabilities
- Limit to a 0.5 hour session on the community computers.
- Ask a library staff to help log you onto the computer.
- Go to the front desk of the Library to get the username and password
- Select "library-guest".
- When prompted, log in with the username and password that was provided to you.
- Charging stations for cell phones and tablets are available on each floor of the Libraries.
- Some study desks are equipped with power outlets that allow for laptop charging.
- Study tables - first and second floor, open area.
- Soft seating (upholstered chairs) - first and second floor, open area.
North Hudson Library
- Quiet Area - main floor.
- Study tables - main floor.
Private group study rooms are open to current HCCC students only.
The MakerSpace is a place in which people with shared interests, can gather to work on projects while sharing ideas, equipment, and knowledge.
It is only open to all current HCCC students, faculty, staff and alumni.
For more information on the MakerSpace, please visit MakerSpace page.
© 2022 Hudson County Community College. All Rights Reserved.