Skip to main content
To access full text available via HCCC Library, click Full-Text @ HCCC Library.
Have a research question? Librarians are happy to help!
Library Online Resources
Many of the library resources are accessible online, including journals, ebooks, databases, and streaming media. HCCC credentials are required for off-campus access.
- Library Catalog: find books, ebooks, DVDs and technical items.
- eBooks Collection: a list of library databases for electronic books.
- Journal Finder: find a particular journal, magazine or newspaper.
- Streaming Videos: a list of library databases for streaming videos.
- Databases A-Z: a complete list of library subscribed databases, organized alphabetically.
- Research Guides: librarian curated resource guides for a subject, topic or course.
- Google Scholar: searches across a wide range of scholarly literature, including articles, books, theses, conference papers, and technical reports. To access full text available through HCCC Library, click “Full-Text @ HCCC Library” in the result page.
- Citation & Style Guide: a librarian-curated guide on finding citation information, evaluating resources, avoiding plagiarism, etc.
- Off-Campus Access: information on accessing library resources from off-campus.
- Book Suggestion : recommend a book or ebook purchase.
© 2020 Hudson County Community College. All Rights Reserved.